The USB Type-C™ 4K HDMI graphics adapter allows you to connect a TV set, monitor or projector to a USB-C™ device. The highest possible resolution is UHD (4K/30Hz). It is suitable for all operating systems: Windows, Mac, Google Chrome. The adapter is a must-have accessory, whether you use it privately when connecting your laptop to a TV set or professionally for presentations with an HDMI projector.
60 Month Warranty
- Connection 1: USB-C™ plug
- Connection 2: HDMI socket
- Extends your USB-C™ device with an HDMI port
- Supports Ultra HD (4K/30Hz)
- USB-C™ version: USB 3.1 (Gen. 1)
- Corresponds to the VESA DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Chipset: AG9310
- Cable length: 15.0 cm
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: L 4.5 x W 4.5 x H 1.5 cm
- Weight: 20 g
- Not all USB-C™ ports support all functions of USB Type-C™ standards. Make sure that the USB-C™ port of your laptop supports the DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt-mode).
- The video output capability depends on the graphics card of your laptop and the connected monitor. Some screens also have a limited resolution.